Great Truths About Life: Adults
Great Truths About Life that Adults Have Learned
1. Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a tree.
2. There is always a lot to be thankful for, if you take the
time to look. For example, I'm sitting here thinking how nice
it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
3. Families are like fudge . . . mostly sweet, with a few
4. Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its
5. Laughing helps. It's like jogging on the inside.
6) Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fibre,
not the toy.